I highly value healthy, easy meals. Any recipe that calls for small amounts of rare ingredients that I know will just expire on my refrigerate shelf are immediately eliminated. Therefore, all of my recipes are quick, (mostly) healthy, and require ingredients you will most likely already have, or will definitely use again–and won’t break the bank!
Below is my recipe for amazingly delicious and easy gluten free baked meatballs. If you are not gluten free, feel free to use your favorite breadcrumbs that you use in regular cooking/breading.
- 1 lb hamburger (organic, grass-fed is best but not required)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I prefer unsweetened almond milk)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Ian’s brand Italian gluten free panko breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh basil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and roll into golf-ball size balls
Place them evenly on a greased (Pam or olive oil) baking sheet
Bake for 30 minutes
Serve immediately, or freeze for future consumption.