I know. That is a pretty big statement to claim this is the “best” chocolate peanut butter smoothie ever but it truly is for these 5 reasons.
- It is creamy like a real milkshake
- It contains no animal products
- It doesn’t have any added sugar
- It is full of protein and healthy fats
- It satisfies your chocolate craving without leaving you feeling guilty
If this isn’t enough of a reason to convince you how great this smoothie is, check it out yourself and become a believer 🙂
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (I like Trader Joe’s brand)
1 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter (I use Smart Balance Natural Peanut Butter which has 1.5 g sugar per Tbsp)
1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
1/2 tsp pure maple syrup
1 scoop MRM Veggie Elite Vanilla Protein
3/4 c. unsweetened almond milk
1/2 c. ice (more or less for desired consistency)
Put all ingredients in a blender or NutriBullet and blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately.